BT&P applies an extensive tariff structure for all concessions and authorizations.
The fees have been determined by the National Resolution as issued 3 February 2014, 14/0004, no. 2013/70679 and pursuant to the Decree on fees telecommunications provisions (Official Gazette 2008, no. 58).
These official publications, as issued by the government, can be consulted as a reference for the fees that apply for the following:
- Concessions and authorizations for telecommunications provisions
- The use of frequency spectrum for digital local radio transmission
- The use of frequency spectrum for digital inter-island radio transmission
- The use of frequency spectrum for digital international radio transmission
For more information on payment procedures contact the BT&P office during office hours (Monday to Thursday 08:00 -12:00 and 13:30 - 17:00, Friday till 16:30) on +(599-9) 463-1724 or +(599-9) 463-1700, contact person Margarette Seferina, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For direct payment visit the BT&P office during office hours or make your payment by bank transfer to the BT&P bank account here below:
* Maduro & Curiel’s Bank 13302608
In case of a bank transfer please register the following:
- Your name or company name
- Payment reference
- Invoice number